Monday, January 31, 2011

Virgin atlantic woe

I am writing this on the plane and will be posting it when we get to London in 7.5 hours time if I don't die before then of the malignant Trans Continental Flight Hatred that I have recently acquired. While it is interesting and a great feat of technology to think that I am sitting on a(n uncomfortable) chair in the stratosphere, travelling at 850kph over a place called Barnaul in Russia, I think I have concluded that travelling in the olden days, that is, by ship, is probably the better alternative. I have not crossed oceans by ship before but I have watched informative movies like Voyage of the Dawn Treader so I know that they have hammocks and leg room. As ships take at least a few weeks to get from Europe to Australiasia, please don't be expecting me home until sometime in May.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. You obviously missed the part where the sea serpent almost killed them all.

    ReplyDelete